Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Clear Springs Campus Rocks!

Hey Adult Leadership Team,
I serve with the MOST AMAZING group of people at Clear Springs and I am thankful to God for each of you!

I have established this blog with the hopes of using it for sharing/dispensing student ministry thoughts that God has taught and is teaching me. I also want it to be a place to share devotional thoughts to help those of us who are in the trenches of student ministry life! You are awesome!

Subscribe to my blog and I will try to post to it weekly. Let me know how we can use this blog to help our team!

Important Info:
1. C4 Training This Sunday May 3 at EB Campus
2. Share Stories with us about things God is doing at Clear Springs Student Minsitry
3. Summer Camps:
Camp Matrix is June 29-July 3; Camp Mpact is July 12-18.
If you plan on attending with us we need to know ASAP. I hope you all can go with us-great time to invest in students and see God do incredible things in their lives. Also lots of fun!!


Glad to be serving with you,

No comments:

Post a Comment